To heck with McCain and Obama..who else

would like to nominate this guy as President?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3NjmbkJBY8

mamakirs

Asked by mamakirs at 12:39 PM on Oct. 31, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• This man's perspective is awesome. I love his analogy of saying that the government handouts amount to be the same as "crumbs" and he said he didn't want to be kept down on the floor groveling for crumbs. He said he wants to be able to make something of himself! Now if he can just inspire our faithful leaders to stop tossing crumbs and cause the masses to want to make something of themself, too!
    lifeasinoit

Answer by lifeasinoit at 10:41 PM on Oct. 31, 2008

• I love it, a real hard working american
    perksmom

Answer by perksmom at 12:42 PM on Oct. 31, 2008

• I think it is fantastic despite who he is backing, that he loves this Nation so much. What drive and determination!!! I wish more National born citizens had so much love and respect for the USA
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 12:42 PM on Oct. 31, 2008

• I just want to add that most not born here americans know more about our history and constition than national born americans
    perksmom

Answer by perksmom at 12:44 PM on Oct. 31, 2008

• This guy has a great grasp on our government. I would agree with you completely perks...
    Since he came from a very Socialistic country I think he sheds light on why what is or what could be to come is so frightening for many people.
    I also want to add before someone slams me that I know we can't nominate this guy for POTUS for many reasons but the first being he ISN'T a natural born citizen.
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 12:50 PM on Oct. 31, 2008

• Go Tito!
    Anonymous