help! answer asap please!

so i miscarried about three weeks ago at 10weeks and ever since ive had light cramping no bleeding. i did bleed during my miscarriage but no sever cramps just felt like regular period cramps. the last week my morning sickness has gotten worse like ive been throwing up and certain smells make me gag. also i still have weird/bad cravings all the time and im real tired. today around lunch time i started getting this really bad cramp and i thought it was gas but it wasnt n it went away. it just came back, it feels like a really bad period cramp. i dont have bleeding or spotting. i flet dizzy and lightheaded. a lil nausea ealier. i have a doctors appointment wednesday. i just need some advice and what could this be? i have rehearsal today from 5:30-9 it a lot of dancing. is it safe to go or should i stay home n rest?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:06 PM on Nov. 1, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I would stay home and rest. I would call the doctor's office and tell them what is going on. They would be able to tell you if this is unusual or not.
    Alamama

Answer by Alamama at 3:07 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• Stay home and rest, your body is probably still trying to get back to normal. Talk to your doc on monday and tell them everything you've been experiencing, and if you start bleeding heavily, passing clots, or the lightheadedness gets worse you might want to call and talk to a nurse and see if you need to go in sooner.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 3:13 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• stay home and rest. a lot of activity prob isn't gonna be good for you right now. if things get worse id go to the er.
    youngmami07

Answer by youngmami07 at 3:17 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• it sounds to me that you are pregnant again. maybe you are and dont even know it. just like that show i didnt know i was pregnant. . try using the bathroom and if the pain hasnt stopped then go to the emergency room.
    dement

Answer by dement at 3:18 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• dont miss rehearsal if its that impotant to you. go, and when you get there, if you are still sick and your teacher sees that then shell hopefully send you home but like i said if you really are not feeling that good then go to the emerancy room. forget about the play there will be others.
    dement

Answer by dement at 3:22 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• Is there a chance you were carrying twins and you only lost one of them? I kind of doubt you'd be pregnant again, especially not far enough to make symptoms that bad. It could also be that you lost more blood than you think and your iron is low. If you have a doctor's appointment soon, good!
    Anonymous