Friends who become Mother's after you

Do ya have a friend who turned snobbish or thinks she knows more then you (know-it-all) all of a sudden after having her own babies? how do ya feel about that. It can be very annoying & over bearing. I have to tune it out.

sarasmommy777

Asked by sarasmommy777 at 3:10 PM on Nov. 1, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I know someone like that . SHe is a year older than me and has 4 kids. SHe acts so snobby about child rearing. She finally stopped when she got caught beer ponging with her son's friends over her own house and then got caught by the police and got a dwi twice. Oh so much for being a know it all... ouch.........
    Anonymous

• I guess it depends on what it is. My sister was a mom before me and gets pissed off because I tell her its bad that she put soda in her kids bottles. She hated that I breastfed my son as long as I did (1 year 9 months) and that the only reason my second son has formula is because of medical needs. Her kids have rotted teeth because all the crap she put in their bottles and how long she gave bottles, among other things. So I guess she probably thinks I'm annoying.. But most people think I'm in the right and shes in the wrong. Who had the baby first didn't change the facts of what is good and bad.
    Amelia512

Answer by Amelia512 at 3:14 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• Not at all.... My two best friends and I all ended up having our kids close together (I was the last one by 2 months), and it was GREAT! They're basically all growing up together, and we as parents are all learning together too. I'm the first one to have a second child (due in April), so we'll see how that goes, heh.
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 3:13 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• I think that my friends and I do OK together. Nobody seems too bossy or know it all. Our kids are spread out from 14YO to the youngest who is 3YO. Everybody helps out if they can and I don't think any of us have felt out of line correcting the kids that are not ours.
    Nindy

Answer by Nindy at 4:16 PM on Nov. 1, 2010