How did you know you were in love with your SO?

I realized it when I had to go two months without him and he was the only thing I could think about. I was no longer interested in other guys, I checked the mail everyday for letters from him, I missed him so much! I didnt want to live without him ever again!!!

Dark-N-Prego

Asked by Dark-N-Prego at 3:11 PM on Nov. 1, 2010 in Relationships

• I knew when not only was I fascinated with him and a little obsessive such as yourself but when I found out that we were on the same page politically, religiously and we both had separate but aligning goals in life and that we both valued our relationships and had trust and truth. I was lucky enough to figure this out in two weeks of knowing him. He is a genius and figured it out half a week before me. We have been together over 10 years now and have a child and have met many of those goals.
    mrs.coop

Answer by mrs.coop at 3:15 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• i knew right away, i wanted to be a better person, i wanted to be a better mom, all for him ! and i could see us setteling down, getting married, etc!
    hotmama83227

Answer by hotmama83227 at 3:25 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• We got pregnant just a few months after meeting each other. I really wasn't sure if our relationship was going to grow; we argued all the time about everything. When I was 5 months along, we learned that our baby no longer had a heartbeat and I had to deliver him as a stillbirth. That night, he stayed in the hospital room with me until around 11 pm and then told me he was going home. I woke at 3 am and found him sleeping in the chair beside the bed. I knew at that very moment that he was the man I wanted to marry someday, because of the selfless, unconditional love that he showed me by staying with me during such a difficult time. (We have since had 2 boys together- and just got married in August!)
    Sharell8710

Answer by Sharell8710 at 3:28 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• The night that we met. We talked for hours and hours and viewed life and family the same and had the same goals and our personalities just clicked. We fell in love fast and hard and over 3 years later we are still crazy in love.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 3:45 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• The night we met was the night I knew I was going to marry this guy, and 2 years later I did!
    mz_erica03

Answer by mz_erica03 at 4:18 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• I realised I loved him when I noticed how miserable I become whenever he has to go out anywhere without me.
    Creating78

Answer by Creating78 at 4:19 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• when we both found out the other was cheating and rather than being hurt or angry at him...i felt horrible about how much i had hurt him. then i realized how much he loved me and how much i loved him. it hasnt always been easy since then, but we couldnt be more in love now, 4yrs later. one day we'll probably get married, but for now we're content with a promise ring.
    LoriaAnn

Answer by LoriaAnn at 5:13 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• When i met my guy he was in a serious relationship with someone else and it was heartbreaking because i was so into him. Just seeing the way he treated her and showed her so much respect and love made me want those things so bad but i refuse to mess with other females men! So after a while we became really good friends and when they broke it off we got even closer:) I knew i was really interested in him but i didnt know tht i actually loved him until we got into a relationship and he showered me with all those things i had desired from him (secretly) and we have been together now for 6 years and we have a one year old son now:)
    IziksMommy09

Answer by IziksMommy09 at 12:50 AM on Nov. 2, 2010