What would you do if you got in a heated arguement with dh and he involved the kids turning them against you?

It just angers me..I can't get past it cuz it happens all the time...I'm so sick of it..I have tried talking to him but he just turns it around and twists it and denies ever involving the kids or trying to turn them against me so then I'm left not knowing how to even communicate with dh because I see no point if he's going to deny everything he's done..he makes it out to be all my fault the kids disrespect me or don't like me he actually gets the kids to join in on being rude and disrespectful to me..I told him last nite if this crap with involving the kids don't stop I will leave taking my kids with me and he won't see them again if all he's going to do is poison them against me..I have no idea why he is doing this I don't beat my kids nor have I ever sometimes I get mad at my teens and yell at them but who don't? That don't make me a bad mom..it's like he tries to make me mad on purpose..

chica679

Asked by chica679 at 3:16 PM on Nov. 1, 2010 in Relationships

• Divorce his a$$
    meandmyshadow

Answer by meandmyshadow at 3:20 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• this sounds like my life and my family...i don't understand it either and when i say something about it the response i always get is were joking with you...Uhhhhh i just wish i had an answer to make it stop, I think it's so rude and disrespectful and he wouldn't like it if i did it to him.
    angie3897

Answer by angie3897 at 3:23 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• i would walk the hell out without saying a word the SECOND tht he did it
    hotmama83227

Answer by hotmama83227 at 3:24 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• Id be out.. that is poisoning especially if they are teens....sounds like maybe he is doing it on purpose.
    Happymom2-2

Answer by Happymom2-2 at 3:25 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• Tell him to cut it out and see what happens. But don't ever , ever leave that house ever.
    mamacita69930

Answer by mamacita69930 at 3:27 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• well it's a rental in his name so he can just pay for it
    chica679

Comment by chica679 (original poster) at 3:29 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• I'd have a SERIOUS discussion with him about how you two should argue. Any ADULT argument should not be heard by children ears. If something needed to be discussed I would have us go into another room and talk about it and what is said in that room stays in that room.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 3:48 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• he won't listen nor does he care
    chica679

Comment by chica679 (original poster) at 3:49 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• Hun, My DH used to do that too, and the only way you can make him stop is to leave with your kids. Your teens are getting the idea that it's ok to do this and IT IS NOT!! YOU NEED TO PUT A STOP to it NOW!!! Don't wait for the next argument....you know it's going to come. Leave now and don't look back! No matter what! Your children need to be your priority and the only way you can really do that is to stop this. To continue letting it occur is abuse and you know it's wrong. Get out.

~Been there, done that, got the tee-shirt.
    Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 1:16 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• if he wont listen and doesnt care - your words - sounds like hope is lost to me.. i would get the paper and look for a new appartment..
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 1:20 PM on Nov. 2, 2010