• In the Spotlight:

Can you have a period when you pregnant but it be shorter n can you still be pregnant

Iam havin a period but its only for like 3 days but my period usually be 6-7 days long and now its not dis never happen i been havin unprotected sex since aug and sometimes my belly fill like it been strecting idont know is it jus me can i be pregnant

Msmommie21

Asked by Msmommie21 at 12:44 PM on Oct. 31, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I dont know for a fact but I know this girl that said when she was pregnant she had her period the whole time. She was also a compulsive liar. HA HA!
    Kenzies_momma

Answer by Kenzies_momma at 12:46 PM on Oct. 31, 2008

• i had my period the first two months i was prego the only reason i knew i was , was because i had terrible mood swings
    burtney0921

Answer by burtney0921 at 1:12 PM on Oct. 31, 2008

• my grandmother had her period all the way through 7 pregnancies, so it's definately possible, but anytime there is bleeding involved, I would contact your dr or go in just in case. With my son I bled for the last 3 weeks, a lot, and they said it was nothing. Who knows
    katimae

Answer by katimae at 1:24 PM on Oct. 31, 2008

• YES u can be! Im 6 months and still have mine! My mother had hers the time she was pregnat with me and lost weight! But my doctor told me its not a bad thing thoo! But yea u might want to talk to the doctor about it just to make sure!
    Bethy08

Answer by Bethy08 at 1:26 PM on Oct. 31, 2008

• Well, if you are pregnant, it's not really your period, it's just bleeding. You can be prego and bleed and everything can be fine, but it can also be dangerous. To be on the safe sdie, you should probably go to the doctor. Best of luck!
    Paesana82

Answer by Paesana82 at 1:42 PM on Oct. 31, 2008

• I know people who say they bled throughout there whole pregnancy.
    If you haven't talked to your doctor you should make sure YOUR pregnancy is going smoothly.
    Good luck c(:
    BayB

Answer by BayB at 6:18 PM on Oct. 31, 2008

• I DON'T WANT YOU TO FEEL LIKE I AM TAKING THIS OUT ON YOU, CAUSE I'M NOT. I AM GOING TO POST THIS ON EVERY QUESTION ASKING IF "I COULD BE PREGNANT."

IF YOU WANT TO KNOW, THEN TAKE A TEST OR GO SEE THE DOCTER. STOP ASKING WOMEN OVER THE INTERNET. YOU KNOW WHETHER OR NOT YOU ARE HAVING SYMPTOMS!

Anonymous