clomid question?

have anyone taking metformin an clomid together an gotten pregnant.cause i am gonna start on cycle day 3thru7 this time around cause i have been taking it days 5-9 for last month an nothing happen an it was a 100mg so i am gonna go back to 50mg this month i don't have the money to pay for the double dose for this month.i suffer with pcos i may ask my dr. for another hsg to make sure my tubes not blocked.any suggestio.

sexylady35

Asked by sexylady35 at 3:29 PM on Nov. 1, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I also have PCOS and I took the metformin/clomid 50 combo- it took 3 cycles (maybe 4) but I did get pregnant. I couldn't stand the mood swings and hot flashes from it. My sister had the same problem before me and just took the Clomid to get pregnant. I was scheduled for the HSG but for some reason they couldn't do it that day but found out I was pregnant shortly there after. I wish you the best of luck. It's hard to go through this and see everyone around you pregnant or with their kids. :)
    Nindy

Answer by Nindy at 3:57 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• All I can tell you is good luck
    bjojola

Answer by bjojola at 3:41 PM on Nov. 1, 2010