My friend from high school wants advice on a friendship.

My friend that I just reconnected with in the beginning of the year after wants to know if she should e-mail back someone who sent her a mass address book mailing. She never ever calls her back to her cell phone messages and regular e-mails. I really do not want to hurt her feelings but the girl she is talking about is the girl who got to try on the bridal gown while everyone in the bridal party watched and the one that got picked to be with my friend's brother in the bridal party while I got a fat , old short guy. Should I just tell her that? I am so sick of hearing about this girl that does not give a cr*p about her. What should I say?

mamacita69930

Asked by mamacita69930 at 3:45 PM on Nov. 1, 2010 in Relationships

• Tell her to let the old drama go. Life is too short to keep negative people in your life when there is a choice.
    Lifes-A-Dance

Answer by Lifes-A-Dance at 4:01 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• Ok I'm trying to follow.. how is it that this girl doesn't care about your friend?? Because you got stuck with a short fat guy at a wedding?
    mz_erica03

Answer by mz_erica03 at 3:53 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• No. SHe lost touch and her friend doe not want to connect. This girl's address book sent her a junk e-mail and she wants to respond and she never calls her back. So she wants to know what she should to to get in touch with her or not.
    mamacita69930

Comment by mamacita69930 (original poster) at 3:56 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• Just let it go.
    LuvBug3

Answer by LuvBug3 at 4:01 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• Don't don't like the girl because you got a short, ugly fat guy?
    LuvBug3

Answer by LuvBug3 at 3:49 PM on Nov. 1, 2010