When did you? (Happy HalLoween)

When in pregnancy did you start having nose bleeds? Ive had four in the past two days. How long should i wait before testing? I have never had a nose bleed in my life. So this is like a for sure thing to me. Although i have just about every other symptom along with is.
Please don't be rude I'm just asking for help. Have a Happy Halloween Girls!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:53 PM on Oct. 31, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• i didn't have any nose bleeds with my twins. sorry! good luck
    sarahkaystone

Answer by sarahkaystone at 1:07 PM on Oct. 31, 2008

• nose bleeds??? that doesn't sound healthy...check with a doctor. You may very well be pregnant, but that sounds like it could be a vitamin deficiency.
    CNLueck

Answer by CNLueck at 7:37 PM on Oct. 31, 2008

• I started getting nose bleeds about 3 1/2 months. They were pretty rare throughout my pregnancy,but it is due to the increase of blood flow. That is if it is being caused by pregnancy.
    SandraBeth

Answer by SandraBeth at 10:14 PM on Oct. 31, 2008

• I was 8 weeks or so but I always get them in the winter so it was pregnancy and winter together that gave me mine...
    Softwater

Answer by Softwater at 6:34 PM on Nov. 1, 2008