For those that crochet or knit?

What kind of project are you working on right now? I just finished a scarf and like 10 dishcloths and now I am onto a baby blanket for my sister who is pregnant. Then I would like to make 2 more blankets for really close friends. Lots to do, lots to do.

Melbornj

Asked by Melbornj at 4:16 PM on Nov. 1, 2010 in Hobbies & Crafts

• I love to knit afghans and baby blankets. I actually have 3 done and no one in particular to send them to yet. But with winter coming, I'll be knitting more. I also did about a dozen dishclothes over the summer.
    ceallaigh

Answer by ceallaigh at 4:45 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• I love to knit. I have made scarves, baby blankets, a ton of dish rags, mittens and hats. My favorite things to knit are the mittens and hats- most of which I donate to coats for kids (as my kids already have a bin-full of 'em).
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 4:45 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• I want to make all the grandkids slippers for Christmas.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 4:46 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• I am working on my 4th scarf...all for Christmas gifts!
    Queenofscrap

Answer by Queenofscrap at 5:36 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• I just knit a pumpkin hat for my 3 month old yesterday (started it on the 30th finished it right before we went out last night).  I now have a sweater to make for a friend's baby and Christmas gifts for the kids' friends.

justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 8:17 PM on Nov. 1, 2010