Best choice for an Army post in Georgia?

We are thinking of trying to move to Georgia some time soon. While my husband asks around to see which has the best people and resources to work with, my job is to see which is the best for the family. Which is safest, which is nicest...etc... I would like to live in a nice on-post home like we have now, but my husband would like to live off-post, so advice on either one would be great. Thanks!!

rochellejames

Asked by rochellejames at 4:24 PM on Nov. 1, 2010 in Money & Work

• Well you don't really get to choose the base you want to go to, lol.. So I would just be ready to go to whichever one they send you to.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 4:28 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• My nephew was at Fort B...something. I'm not sure how to spell it. He liked it.
    Chell.o_0

Answer by Chell.o_0 at 4:30 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• You can choose... he is reenlisting and is open to changing his MOS so he has a lot of options. I know we may NOT get the one we want. But maybe we will. We can give our opinion.
    rochellejames

Comment by rochellejames (original poster) at 4:31 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• Hunter Army Airfield, I have heard some good things about it. Don't have any details, though. Check out their MWR website, that's where I got all of our info when we PCS'd to Hawaii.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 4:59 PM on Nov. 1, 2010