I need a special and unique gift for my nature loving husband!

MonsterandMommy

Asked by MonsterandMommy at 4:29 PM on Nov. 1, 2010 in Relationships

• I'm with a Gift Basket Business, and we have some unique nature type of gift baskets for men:-) P.M. me if you like the website:-)
    uniquemom30

Answer by uniquemom30 at 4:32 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• From you..or from the kids? Last Mothers Day my grandkids took pine cones, tied string to them for hanging then coated each petal with a dab of smooth peanut butter, then rolled the cone in birdseed. We hung them on the tree out front and watched the birds. We liked it do much next weekend we're making some for winter bird feeders.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 4:34 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• Ask him what he wants.

You can get him a manatee (adopt a manatee is a fundraising program by a charity that protects their habitat)... or get a star named after him (it's $50, and it's for all time!) or donate to his favourite charity... or plan to go with him to work with his favourite nature-protecting activist group.
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 4:35 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• Does be travel? How about a national park pass? Does he hike? A book on best places to hike or a hike journal or book.
    bjane01

Answer by bjane01 at 4:41 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• Binoculars, hiking boots, New winter coat, hat scarf & gloves & YOU!
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 6:38 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• Plants for the house? Bring nature indoors for him a little bit.

Redo the bedroom in some earthy, nature-inspired fabrics. It could be easy with a curtain and bedspread change.
    .science.mom.

Answer by .science.mom. at 7:04 AM on Nov. 2, 2010