South Beach Diet?

If you have been on this diet before did it work? What can you eat and not eat? I hear there are Phases?

Queenofscrap

Asked by Queenofscrap at 5:13 PM on Nov. 1, 2010 in Health

• I have been on the south beach for over a month now. I will tell you it is great. My cardiologist recommended it. So go get the book out of the library. Read it and see if it is something you can commit to? The thing is you can do any thing you need to--don't think of it as a diet think of it as a life style change.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 5:20 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• If you'd like to have lasting weight loss, select the 'maintenance' phase and stick to it for the rest of your life. Coupled with exercise, this moderate, intelligent eating plan will result in weight loss until your body reaches it's healthiest weight, when it will stop.

If you'd like to lose weight quickly and easily, keep your fat clothes, 'cause you'll need them again... real soon.
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 5:17 PM on Nov. 1, 2010