christmas shopping?

did you start? how much would you say you spend about.. (kids, gram, mom, dad, aunts, uncles.. whoever you buy for) TOTAL.. not each person
me.. I would think over a $1500 cause I shop all year long.. WOW! that sounds bad, but it adds up quick.

r00j04j08

Asked by r00j04j08 at 5:39 PM on Nov. 1, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I've started r00j, and I have a 3 page list! Not sure how much I'm going to spend, but I have to consider the fact that NONE of our family lives in-state...so we will also have to fork out the shipping costs, and start very early to get it all there ontime :-( I generally curb shipping by selecting smaller, lighter gifts. Unfortunately, my nieces and nephews now are at the age where they want videos, video games, and other costly items this year. Stressful!
    kenzie07

Answer by kenzie07 at 5:43 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• I only buy one gift for mil, bil, brothers(2), sil(3), grandparents(2), and my kids(2) and hubby of coarse. Im done shopping already and I spent about 700.... started 100-200 a month in March.
    kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 5:41 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• I shop all year round i start like a week after Christmas so i would i say i spend well over $1000.00 on everyone in laws nieces roommates friends kids parents grandparents
    Justins_mommy05

Answer by Justins_mommy05 at 5:41 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• Yeah, I started a few months ago. I can't tell you how much I spend, cuz I dunno. I spend enough though. That's' for sure.
    Chell.o_0

Answer by Chell.o_0 at 5:42 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• I probably spend about $1500 also. My parents, my son, my co-workers. My son gets the bulk of it.
    kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 5:46 PM on Nov. 1, 2010