My bf/'s father is just ughhhhhhhhh!! adult content

I don't like this man all to well. He is very intimidating & does not care if he offends you.The man has money. a Home thats worth 1.2 mill. Owns his own business.fathers day the wife emails my bf & says you boys need to get your father a gift. Get him a blue ray & a few blue ray movies.Im sorry but we dont have money like you do. 400.00 for a blue ray is out of our price range. but guess what, he got what he wanted. the brother inthe army bought it since he makes six figures a year. UGH & to boot!! he has the nerve to tell me I need to be a Better Mother. the whole point of my post here is, I have a bad bad feeling that since this is the 1st grandchild for his family, my son Tristan is going to be less important to them. I feel he will be left out. & I dont want that to happen, going to be hard enough adjusting to having a sibling. just venting, sorry. there so much more to nag about lol....

mommyoftristan

Asked by mommyoftristan at 5:50 PM on Nov. 1, 2010 in Relationships

• The olny advice that I can give is to never let them divide your boys. If they do for one they need to do for both. My sister and I are 10yrs apart in age and my mother was very adamant about this. Our grandmother can be a real B*tch and would try and show favoritism to one or the other through out the years. If something was only done for one, then my mother would have us donate the item and let us both goand get something to replace it. She always explained to us how we didn't want the other to feel sad and how other people don't always play fair, but we could always take care of each other.
    You and your BF are going to have to have a united front on this matter and need to set the rules before the new little one gets here. Good Luck!!
    dmbutler

Answer by dmbutler at 6:05 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• Thank you :)
    mommyoftristan

Comment by mommyoftristan (original poster) at 6:07 PM on Nov. 1, 2010