do you believe everything happens for a reason?

do you believe that things happen in your life to get you ready for what will happen in the near future.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:11 PM on Oct. 31, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Somewhat. I do believe that everything happens for a reason. This is from my experience as a paramedic and seeing the things that I did. However, if you are referring to anything religious, I do not worry about such things. I live my life for what it is and try to make the most of each day. Whatever happens, happens. Life is what it is. We cannot sit around and worry about why. We have too much to do in the now!
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 1:14 PM on Oct. 31, 2008

• Yes, I personally do believe that.
    heathermarie32

Answer by heathermarie32 at 1:15 PM on Oct. 31, 2008

• One of my favorite quotes: If you want to know the past, to know what has caused you, look at yourself in the present, for that is the past’s effect. If you want to know your future, then look at yourself in the present, for that is the cause of the future. From "Buddha Speaks," edited by Anne Bancroft, 2000.
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 1:20 PM on Oct. 31, 2008

• Beautiful figaro!!
    FishingMama

Answer by FishingMama at 6:01 PM on Oct. 31, 2008

• depending on what it is.
    snickers1201

Answer by snickers1201 at 10:29 PM on Oct. 31, 2008