Christmas is just around the corner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Christmas is just around the corner and my sons first birthday is 4 days after christmas on the 29th and i am stuck on what to get him for christmas and his birthday. Christmas is the most expecive holiday there is. I figure that one gift for christmas and one for his birthday from my husband and me, but im not sure. what do yall think?

dement

Asked by dement at 5:51 PM on Nov. 1, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I own my own small business and I know christmas is hard to afford in this economy so one of the things I came up with are affordable gift budles with gifts for men women and children if your intrested send me a msg and i'll give you the link to my website :)
    405mom

Answer by 405mom at 5:56 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• I think that one for each is a good idea. Christmas isn't about gifts anyway, and it's important to still the other aspects of Christmas into our children. Over presents. Gifts let us share how much we appriciate our loved ones and how much we care, but putting more effort into spending the Holiday with them is important. Especially with Holiday traditions like making cookies, ortiments, and other fun things. I agree that one gift for Christmas and his birthday would be nice.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 6:07 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• That sounds like a fair thing to do.
    Another thing I've heard of though, if you want to do both bigger. Is to move the celebration party with presents around the calander to the other half of the year when there's less going on. I had someone telling me how much they loved it because it meant a small cake with the family for birthday itself but a big party later so it was like having two birthdays in the year.
    I myself am a dec. bday and I have ALWAYS hated it because my family overlooked it. I hated hearing every year sorry none for you christmas two weeks later and my brothers in april and march totally getting spoiled.
    JadeRDragosani

Answer by JadeRDragosani at 6:12 AM on Nov. 2, 2010

• I think thats perfect..hes gonna have the most fun ripping the paper up :) I agree with the others..set in your holiday traditions and thats what its all about :)
    socalikim

Answer by socalikim at 1:47 AM on Nov. 3, 2010