Yogurt

Do you let your child eat yogurt? My DS who is 16 months loves yogurt. I give it to him just about everyday. He will eat any kind except reguarl. As I type he is eating Dannon Light & Fit White Chocolate Rasppberry...lol

becbec71705

Asked by becbec71705 at 5:53 PM on Nov. 1, 2010 in General Parenting

• Yogurt is great. My dd (2.5) eats it all the time.
    DEpley

Answer by DEpley at 5:59 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• My DD adores yogurt. I give her the whole milk kind to help add on some healthy calories. She is slightly underweight.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 6:01 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• Both of my sons, ages 11 and 2, love yogurt!
    dmbutler

Answer by dmbutler at 6:06 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• My kids love yogurt.  They eat it like ice cream I swear.  We usually get the gogurts because they come in a big box at Costco and we have 4 kids (they each get 8 in the box).  They don't last long in our house.  In the summer they freeze them and eat them cold (and they do taste just like ice cream when frozen).

justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 6:15 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• My son loves yogurt, I on the other hand hate it, lol.. But he eats it usually every other day.
    xxMasonsMommaxx

Answer by xxMasonsMommaxx at 6:19 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• My oldest loves it. my youngest has a milk protein allergy so no he does not eat it, but he would if he could. =)
    Amelia512

Answer by Amelia512 at 6:32 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• my 3 yr old does, that one sounds YUMMY!!
    joeysmommie07

Answer by joeysmommie07 at 6:53 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• My son eats yogurt, but my daughter doesn't yet. I buy a tub of vanilla yogurt and add my own ingredients to it. Cinnamon is delicious added to it.
    makelineerror

Answer by makelineerror at 6:53 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• Yes, he LOVES yogurt! He asks for it almost every day. We used the Yo Baby brand of yogurt at first, and now we often use Yo Kids (made with lowfat milk instead of whole milk). Sometimes, we also buy an organic vanilla yogurt and I mix vegetable puree in it and he loves it. If we try to use plain yogurt, I usually need to add a fruit (and sometimes a veggie too) to make it taste better. He is a picky eater, but he will eat almost anything mixed in yogurt.
    pam19

Answer by pam19 at 11:56 PM on Nov. 1, 2010