What is normal?

Ok, this has kind of been an on going question through out my life and now my husband asks this sometimes too. I have my own answer for it but I would really like to see what you think is normal. Oh, the curiosity of me! LOL!!! You can take this in any direction that you choose and because of that I'm not quite sure where to put this.

BUTTERCUP777

Asked by BUTTERCUP777 at 5:53 PM on Nov. 1, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• What is normal is the life Adam and Eve lived before the fall. Daily communion with God, everything was in harmony and good. The supernatural healings and so forth spoken in the bible is a norrnal thing. The lives we live now is not normal by any means! We are meant to walk in the supernatural , the kind that is from Heaven.
    What the OT people saw and experienced should be a normal daily occurance. What the disciples in the NT walked in is also ours to walk in as well. That is definately the life I want to have!
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 8:45 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• Two arms, two legs, one head, etc.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 5:56 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• In simple terms "normal" means within the parameters of the majority. That, of course, implies a measurable thing.
    What's "normal" in terms of society is really determined by society and it simply means the ideas and practiced accepted by a particular group of people.
    There's nothing inherently right or wrong about normalcy, though.

Sharon
    momto2boys973

Answer by momto2boys973 at 7:26 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• I think normal totally depends on the person. To some its normal to be a crackhead and others its normal to live a church going life. It depends on the person, culture and up-bringing, IMO.

bjojola

Answer by bjojola at 5:56 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• there is no "normal" I mean we ALL have one issue or another and we all have different likes and beliefs so...
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 6:01 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• mediocrity
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 6:29 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• As the late great Erma Bombeck said, "Normal is a setting on the dryer"...
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 8:48 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• What we used to call "normal" in education we now call "typical" as in a "normal learner" is now a "typical learner".... it is more accurate because normal seems to imply right and wrong while typical implies what happens more often, rather what is right or wrong.
    soyousay

Answer by soyousay at 9:41 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• I have no idea I live in a house full of weirdos... No not one normal thing here from the turtle to the pug to the Teen age daughter. LOL.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 9:49 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• I was hoping to find the answer here for me to judge myself with...I'm going to go with the two arms, two legs, one head. LOL!
    mommerbean

Answer by mommerbean at 6:07 PM on Nov. 1, 2010