Help too much friend drama *update*

you may recall that I had a friend who was cheating on her husband and expecting to go against my conscience and morals and lie for her. Well I confronted the tramp and told her I was done with her and that she needed to come clean about it. She went off on this huge rant, viciously screaming at me, swearing at me and she had the audasity (sp) to call me a hoe. I'm a faithful wife this is the third time she cheated. Bitch knows I have a very emotionally based mental illness called borderline personality disorder. I had such horrible anxiety after she yelled at me that I accidently overdosed on anxiety medications, spent a night in the ER and a day in a psyche ward. I wanted to thank you all for telling me to drop that bitch and tell her off. Yeah I had problems along the way but it was for the best

DianeMary

Asked by DianeMary at 5:54 PM on Nov. 1, 2010 in Relationships

• I'm glad she's out of your life.
    I hope that you are doing better.
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 6:06 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• its been great to have this community of mom's to turn to for support, I appreciate it
    DianeMary

Comment by DianeMary (original poster) at 6:08 PM on Nov. 1, 2010