What should I do??? :'(

Okay so I was trying to get back in touch with one of my friends and she was pregnant. And the pregnant one happened to ask my other friend "Wasnt marah knocked up or something?" And thats weird she said that because she was pregnant. But my friend said " She has been with this guy for 2 years and they got there own house and everything, but she ended up having a miscarriage". The pregnant girl said "Oh thats probably a good thing tho, since I think she would be a bad mother. Well its very weird because she was the one going around school doing drugs and every guy she could find. She is the one that lives and is supported off of her mommy.

Marah2008

Asked by Marah2008 at 1:13 PM on Oct. 31, 2008 in Pregnancy

• cont. It pisses me off and makes me want to cry because I know for a fact that I will be a wonderful mother! I wanna beat her up lol. But Im not going to do that. It kind of makes me think that she was jealous that I had a house and was with my man for a long time and stuff. So that makes her feel like she has to down grade me. But what should I do? It has depressed me and makes me want to get pregnant even more to show her how to REALLY be a good parent and be independent.
    Marah2008

Answer by Marah2008 at 1:13 PM on Oct. 31, 2008

• some girls are wierd and very jealous... just let time play its course
    Anonymous

• Dont even worry about it hun! Shes just jealous! U will always have haters & girls that wish they could be like you trust! Sorry about the miscarriage! Shes just mad cause shes probaly knocked up for a boy she doesn't even know! & your with yours and has a house! Dont even stresss about it!
    Bethy08

Answer by Bethy08 at 1:24 PM on Oct. 31, 2008

• Ugh, that just happened with a good friend of mine. We had a huge falling out over something entirely different and I basically had to break up with her and tell her I could no longer have her in my life. She went nuts and told me that she's never believed I"m ready to be a parent and still thinks that! I'm married, with a house, job, and Master's degree! I'm almost 30! She just got out of a really bad relationship and has been unhappy and lonely for a while, so I think she was just lashing out in jealousy and desperation. I don't believe what she said for one second. She only said it to hurt me, and that's about the most hurtful thing you can say to a pregnant lady. Some women can't handle seeing other women happy, it's just the truth.
    Anonymous

• Just forget her, I know it's hard, as I keep thinking about what my friend said to me, but then I think about something my husband said to me He said "I"m so happy and lucky to be having a child with you." And I know that I am allright, a-ok. This friend is just lashing out in anger and resentment. You don't have to prove shit to anyone. If you believe you are going to be a good mother, you will! This friend, like my psycho one, has no freakin' clue what a mother behaves like, if she did, she wouldn't be running her mouth off like an adolescent. Forget her! Don't even think about her or talk to her.
    Anonymous

• maybe she is worried that she wont be a good mother and is talking about you like this to someone to make herself feel better...
    who knows - all you can do is forget her she obviously is NOT a friend...
    i feel for your loss but i think that you are in a better position than her to have a child since you are living a stable life - noone knows what kind of parent they or someone else is going to be based on how they treated themselves when they were younger...
    i know a girl whos whole life revolved arround drugs and parties - once she found out she was pregnant she shaped up and realised that it wasnt all about her anymore ...
    vakatia

Answer by vakatia at 3:32 PM on Oct. 31, 2008

• there are also those who did great in school and were always home when they were told - and when they find out they are pregnant they get completely depressed that they never broke the rules and lived the wild side...
    just ignore her and live your life without her critisizm (sp?)
    you dont need her as a friend
    vakatia