Christmas

What are you getting, planning on getting, or wish you could get your DH/SO? If you have neither a DH or SO then put in someone else you will/want to buy for this Christmas. I'm just looking for ideas by proding you.

JazzlikeMraz

Asked by JazzlikeMraz at 6:09 PM on Nov. 1, 2010 in Holidays

• We usualy do practical gifts for each other.....he does door to door sales with Time Warner Cable, even in winter, so he is getting thermal socks, gloves, a magnetic windshield cover to keep snow off the windshield, gift cards for local coffee places. He needs a few new tools and a new tool box and then I'll get him a new wii game or something else for fun
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 6:45 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• I try to get things I hear him mention that he needs/wants....this year it was a new wallet and musky bait. Good luck!
    Suzie2mom

Answer by Suzie2mom at 8:11 PM on Nov. 1, 2010