How do I get friends on cafemom?

How do I get friends on here or does it really matter? I been wondering for awhile.

ginabear1

Asked by ginabear1 at 6:23 PM on Nov. 1, 2010 in About CafeMom

• I dunno, I've been here for a couple months and still don't have any. Only person who contacts me are the ones who want to sell me something, lol.
    an-apple-a-day

Answer by an-apple-a-day at 6:24 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• I've been here for 2+ years and have no "friends". I'm also not a super chatty person, so it really depends on who you are and what you're willing to do to make friends here. *EDIT I have people on a friends list, but that's as far as it's ever gotten, no messages at all. Ever.
    silversmom

Answer by silversmom at 6:31 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• you join groups that interest you and send friend requests to people you would like to get to know better and they wll do the same to you. or join groups that are for your area, like "austin area moms" and befriend people you would like to plan play dates or something with
    Chick

Answer by Chick at 6:33 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• just be active and they will happen.
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 6:01 AM on Nov. 2, 2010

• Thanks, everyone I was really curious because i was thinking of how facebook you have friends and can see when they are online to chat or what not.
    ginabear1

Comment by ginabear1 (original poster) at 10:52 AM on Nov. 2, 2010

• Here are the easiest ways. Go to the Moms tab and do a search. Join groups. Send messages to moms you see on the website that you'd like to talk to.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 11:24 AM on Nov. 2, 2010