Pork Loin

It's 2 lbs.

Put it in the crockpot for an hour on high. Then it's on low for another..3 to 3.5 hours. You think it will be done? Overdone?

PS There are potatoes in there also.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:25 PM on Nov. 1, 2010 in Food & Drink

• I think that is too long if your putting the setting on high. When I cook mine I cook it at low for that amount of time. You will know when it is done-it will fall apart with a fork.
    Queenofscrap

Answer by Queenofscrap at 6:26 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• I am just checking the answers to learn, since I never cook in a crockpot!
    Monica655

Answer by Monica655 at 8:24 AM on Nov. 2, 2010

• I cook pork loin for 1 hour on high and 2 hours on low, sometimes a little longer, or 4 hours on low. One hour on high usually equals 2 hours on low. If it's pork tenderloin (a different smaller cut that is often confused with pork loin), it takes a little less time, because it is smaller around in size.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 9:17 AM on Nov. 2, 2010

• I think an hour on high in the crock pot is too long also - I like to BBQ pork loin - I cook it as one big piece and then when it is nearly done, I cut into thick pieces and BBQ each side of the piece of pork.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 6:42 PM on Nov. 2, 2010