I WANT TO GO DEEPER, BUT...

I am so glad for this CM site but something happened. I had lunch with a friend who told me that a comment I made somehow showed up on her computer. The comment I made was the added information from a post I gave regarding "The View." on CM. She doesn't belong to any group such as this. When I asked her to read it to me, she did and said it was a very informative response. Has this happened to anyone? Your post popping up on random computers. I thought you had to be a member. Apparently not. I wonder if these have popped up on my husband, or kids sites, or...you see where I'm going. Should we care?? Just wondering.

ladylovemm

Asked by ladylovemm at 6:25 PM on Nov. 1, 2010 in Relationships

• You can actually Google your cafemom profile name and see what comes up. Yes, the responses you give anywhere can show up randomly in other places.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 6:29 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• that is REALLY bizaar. I highly doubt that it just "randomly" popped up on her computer. Are you sure she was not searching you? I've been here for a while & nothing of the like has ever happened to me. I think she is full of crap. I think she stalked you on here & is saying that it popped up on her computer. I'd be careful...
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 6:48 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• She is my best friend and happened to tell me this at my party. She is not full of crap or stalking me. She also was not google searching me as she has my phone and address. Our kids went to the same schools and we attend the same church. She was just telling me this happened as a, matter of fact.
    ladylovemm

Comment by ladylovemm (original poster) at 9:33 PM on Nov. 1, 2010