Would you rather be rich and ugly, or Poor and good looking?

kiansmom0423

Asked by kiansmom0423 at 6:28 PM on Nov. 1, 2010 in

• im already poor and ugly, so i'd like to give rich and ugly a shot....when do i get my money??? :)
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 3:48 AM on Nov. 2, 2010

• Rich and ugly!
    missthang42001

Answer by missthang42001 at 6:29 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• How ugly are we talking? lol jk I agree.. theres always plastic surgery. And.. People don't seem to care how ugly you are if you have money haha
    Amelia512

Answer by Amelia512 at 6:37 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• Rich and ugly.

There are very few physical appearance issues that can not be addressed with money.. Whether that be, plastic surgery, wardrobe, hair, make up, or just affording the therapy bill in order to learn how to love and accept yourself as is.. lol
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 6:38 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• poor and good lookiing BECAUSE...you could always push yourself to excel at great things and get rich although IF your rich and ugly, then you dont have no reason to make yourself good at anything.

and also...some people who are poor always seem to find the money to do what they want anyway lol
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 6:54 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• poor and good lookking......then i can marry a rich man :) haha
    ghschik04

Answer by ghschik04 at 9:17 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• well if you are rich and ugly you could always afford plastic surgery to change. However beauty is in the eye of the beholder, what one person thinks is ugly to be beautiful to another person.
    sheloveearth

Answer by sheloveearth at 6:31 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• I think I'm poor and ugly now, so your choices are very difficult. I think I'll go with rich and ugly.
    kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 6:34 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• Poor and good ooking by far. ... rich people can be rey up there own *** from where I'm from atleast with a poor guy u cn stil have fun at theend of the day money is just for material things. .. anyone can come into mobey at any time of there ife anyway: )
    mellibear

Answer by mellibear at 8:08 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• rich and ugly. just like everyone else stated you can buy your outward beauty. additionally, you can be rich and people still think you are attractive because you have money....do you ever see a lot of the guys that are married to hot supermodels?
    Pumelo

Answer by Pumelo at 8:43 PM on Nov. 1, 2010