What do I do if I don't love him anymore? adult content

I am tired of him always fighting. I am in the military and stationed in Cuba while he lives the life in Jersey. All he does is bitch that I come home to late and I dont talk to him as much. He just doesnt understand how my life is right now. I say I am going to the store he thinks I am going to get laid. Someone please give me advice. I am at a lose for words anymore. I am dambed if I do and dambed if I dont. Someone please help me!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:29 PM on Nov. 1, 2010 in Relationships

• If there is no trust there is no relationship. Was anything ever done to make him feel like he can't trust you, or is it just his own doings...
    sheloveearth

Answer by sheloveearth at 6:32 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• walk away mama. if you dont love him anymore there is no point in trying at something that you are no longer in love with.. :)
    Jewels1986

Answer by Jewels1986 at 6:33 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• Im wondering if he is the one getting laid instead. Men have a tendency to blame us for things they are doing.
    missthang42001

Answer by missthang42001 at 6:34 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• Your wasting your time trying to make it work. If it wont now, it never will. Walk away while you still can, if you dont it will way harder later.
    kaleysmomma2010

Answer by kaleysmomma2010 at 6:42 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• No i have never done anything behind his back never cheated nothing. I am so far away and want a divorce but he has treatened to kill himself if i leave him he has tried once and did not succeed. We just dont have any lawyers down here. and maybe he is i dont know.
    motherof2gir902

Answer by motherof2gir902 at 6:43 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• The first clue when someone is cheating on you, they accuse you of what they do.I hope I am wrong for your sake.In my case it was true.
    evelynwest

Answer by evelynwest at 6:52 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• If you are both unhappy what is the point of trying to hold on, go your separate ways and give each other the opportunity to be happy with someone else.

Answer by older at 7:30 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• My ex-husband used to say he would commit suicide if I left him. He tried but if he really wanted to kill himself he would have. I think he was just trying to scare me into staying with him. By him threatening to kill himself made me really want to leave him because im like ur crazier than i thought. Which is why he is ex hubby now. Dont waste time being with someone who you are not happy with. Life is too short. GL
    missthang42001

Answer by missthang42001 at 7:28 PM on Nov. 2, 2010