Why am I so tired?

I'm 33 weeks pregnant tomorrow, and I have been so exhausted lately. I feel like I'm in my first trimester again. I'm very confused.

kaleysmomma2010

Asked by kaleysmomma2010 at 6:37 PM on Nov. 1, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Just another fun symptom of pregnancy that emerges in the third trimester. Your body is working very hard right now to not only sustain you but your baby as well so being tired is completely normal and expected:)
    shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 6:40 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• ok that sounds like fun...not! lol thank you so much for responding.
    kaleysmomma2010

Comment by kaleysmomma2010 (original poster) at 6:50 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• There are days I feel like I haven't got enough sleep. I had a 4 hr nap today and my DH said I was out of it. I guess it's because of the hormones and where the baby is still growing.
    ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 8:27 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• That's normal in the third trimester. Now that Baby is taking lots of resources, and you're lugging him/her around all day and night, plus the hormones.... It's exhausting! The second trimester is a nice break, then the third often hits hard. I got the best sleep of ly life in my third trimester. I don't think I've ever slept as hard in my life as I did then. Go easy on yourself and listen to your body. Remember, you're building a whole person in there, and it takes a lot out of you! Rest when you can, drink plenty of water and eat good nutritious food. Baby will be here before you know it, and at least you'll have something cute to stare at when you're trying not to nod off! =)
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 12:15 AM on Nov. 2, 2010

• Normal hun I have tired days where im yawning non stop no matter how much sleep I got and other days im full of energy.
    405mom

Answer by 405mom at 5:27 AM on Nov. 2, 2010

• Because your body is busy doing so much keeping that baby healthy it has nothing left to give you. Eat healthy, take your vitamins and rest...if anyone complains about you resting or sleeping too much just tell them "I've been making a human all day, now would you like to brag about what you've done to keep busy?" :-)
    mrsfitz05

Answer by mrsfitz05 at 1:52 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• lol thats funny! I will say that next time! thank you all for understanding. It has been so hard because I think about stuff I want to do, such as laundry, taking a walk, or even a shower and the THOUGHT even makes me doze off! lol
    kaleysmomma2010

Comment by kaleysmomma2010 (original poster) at 2:20 PM on Nov. 2, 2010