My husband and i have two completely different ideas... adult content

I'm a lot more adventurous in bed than he is. He is quite content to do the same things over (and over... and over...). Most of the time i'm pretty okay with that, but lately i've been wanting a lot more. He says he understands, but nothing ever changes! I'm so bored!!!!!! Deep and passionate is awesome, but every once in a while i want rough and wild and he just doesn't get it. Does anyone have any suggestions??

annehershman

Asked by annehershman at 6:41 PM on Nov. 1, 2010 in Relationships

• yeah, get rough and wild & just tell him how to do it. You can't talk someone into it, just do it.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 6:44 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• Take charge when you two have your grownup time.Maybe he will catch on.
    evelynwest

Answer by evelynwest at 6:44 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• I would love to, but that's another thing: i'm ALWAYS IN CONTROL!!! It's so irritating!!!
    annehershman

Comment by annehershman (original poster) at 6:45 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• just take charge
    gulfcoastmom4

Answer by gulfcoastmom4 at 7:06 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• oh I know how frustrating that can be :P I was with a guy that would litteraly do the exact same thing everytime we slept together...I mean I would be on top, like "spank me" and nothing. Anyways, maybe a sex workshop? The guy that I was with explained that he just didn't feel like intimate sex was more 'real' idk, maye talk to your dh about why he doesn't want to step out of his comfort zone
    gypsymama532

Answer by gypsymama532 at 8:06 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• Take Control. By some restraints. Lie him to the bed and have you way with him. Take it from me, the men LOVE it. That's how my man is and when I tied hm up for the first time he went crazy (the good crazy). Now he wants to try all kinds of new things in bed. He was a lot like your hubby, I think I woken up a sex monster ;)
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 9:16 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• Since you've already discussed the subject and he claims to understand but affects no positive change, I think you're going to need to be more direct and tell him what you want.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 8:10 AM on Nov. 2, 2010