harry babies?

my son was very very harry when he was born. was you child or children harry when they were born?

dement

Asked by dement at 6:43 PM on Nov. 1, 2010 in Just for Fun

• No, he was, and still is, Silver. He wasn't hairy either. We are thin haired family. I've known thick haired people whose babies were born very downy.
    silversmom

Answer by silversmom at 6:45 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• My baby was and now he has a hairy chest,legs and other areas. He is 17 years old.
    Anonymous

• My oldest was a little furball. Forehead, back, and lots on her head. As she gets older she has less and less though, just a bit of fuzz on her forehead now.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 6:56 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• really fuzzy he was...actually right above his butt he has this dark hair and I always tease DH for his too...I guess the baby will be a hairy man when he gets older like his daddy. =)
    4_28_bbboy

Answer by 4_28_bbboy at 9:02 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• All 3!!! Including hair on their arms, backs, legs, ears and butt! Of course it's just Lanugo and falls off in weeks, but I think it's cute!
    carol2m2

Answer by carol2m2 at 12:23 AM on Nov. 2, 2010

• No, my daughter wasn't hairy. She had a lot of hair on her head, but her entire body didn't have hair on it.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 5:13 PM on Nov. 2, 2010