i need some help

okay this is my third child...but with the other 2 i was induced so i don't know realy what to expect during this whole labor thing. I'm alreayd 3 cm and 60% effaced well i've been to the hospital twice because of the contractions well the other night i had 20 in a hours time. than after that they just stopped. i wish that i could get them to stay. they say the baby is still pretty high up. how do i go about getting her to drop?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:18 PM on Oct. 31, 2008 in Pregnancy

• There's nothing that you can do except be induced. There are the old have sex, take a long walk, drink a certain type of tea...but honestly, your baby will come when she is ready to come. I know there's no comfort in my saying that though. Enjoy the last few days or weeks until she is born and get as much rest as you can.
    boizmom

Answer by boizmom at 1:22 PM on Oct. 31, 2008

• I agree with the previous poster. My daughter was 10 days past her due date. Just wait, go for walks, relax. I tried every old wifes tale, castor oil, having sex, riding on a bumpy road, nothing even helped.
    brancoj

Answer by brancoj at 1:29 PM on Oct. 31, 2008

• Make eggplant parmesan and eat it! Haha, I went into labor 4 hours after I ate it:) Might as well try it!
    crystalhuskey

Answer by crystalhuskey at 1:29 PM on Oct. 31, 2008

• you can actually be dialated to 2 or 3 for weeks!
    i guess if you want labor to start you can get induced again
    vakatia

Answer by vakatia at 3:25 PM on Oct. 31, 2008