am i really in a "REAL" relationship?

Ive been with this guy for over 2 years, we see each other once maybe twice a week, we have only spent the night together once and that was on our 2nd year anniversary (can i really even call it this, an anniversary? lol) i laugh only so i dont feel like such an ass. i feel like im in love with him and I talk about having a future with him. The thing is, i dont know anyone in his life, friends or family, no one knows about me.....there is so much more to tell but with just knowing this what do you think? im a booty call right?!!? im too old for this crap! lmao

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:19 PM on Oct. 31, 2008 in Relationships

• girl call it off! how come no one knows about you after 2years of being together? i mean if he really has feelings for you he would tell the hole world who his girl is.
    effie777

Answer by effie777 at 1:22 PM on Oct. 31, 2008

• If you have to ask that question, you already know the answer.

Chalk it up to "lesson learned" and move on.

holding cloth bag

Wimsey

Answer by Wimsey at 1:24 PM on Oct. 31, 2008

• ask him about it? ask where your relationship is? how can no one not know about u? Does he not take u out in public or only to places where no one knows who u are? I'd ask, u have nothing to lose at this point... u can't really lose something u may have never had.
    Anonymous

• doesn't sound real to me- why are you a secret? Ever been to his house? that's not right- get yourself a real maan who's proud of you and wants to show you off
    FACMom

Answer by FACMom at 1:25 PM on Oct. 31, 2008

• ouch, 2 years? no one knows? few times a week? He must have a side no disrespect to you that's just how it seems to me. If you feel that you really care for him talk to him about it than make your decision from that.
    sariita

Answer by sariita at 1:25 PM on Oct. 31, 2008

• yikes! tell ya what... i had a guy i was with for a year that wouldn't openly admit to dating me... even to his sister who was around all the time (she thought i was a big idiot and didn't understand why i was around). i finally got sick of what i felt was ultimately disrespectful and uncaring and dumped him. he came literally crying back. at that point i had moved on. just tell him what you want and find out if he can man up.
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 1:26 PM on Oct. 31, 2008

• Sounds like he's married
    Anonymous

• Sounds to me like your the "other woman".
    Kenzies_momma

Answer by Kenzies_momma at 1:27 PM on Oct. 31, 2008

• As the others have said, I think you already know the answer. A man who loves his girlfriend is also proud of her and brings her around his friends. It's time to let this guy go. I'm afraid you might be a booty call to him. And if you do say goodbye to him, he'll probably fight to keep the status the same telling you he really does have feelings for you. Don't listen to him. Listen to your gut. Respect yourself and find someone who respects you the way you deserve to be. And if it means you are alone for a while...so be it.
    kathyartist2007

Answer by kathyartist2007 at 1:28 PM on Oct. 31, 2008

• lol... i just remembered a book a friend recommended that really helped clear up a situation for me ... "He's Just Not That Into You" - get it!
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 1:31 PM on Oct. 31, 2008