Is your man really your bestfriend?

I wish mine was.But I don't think we are friends anymore.We used to be.We've turned into roommates.

evelynwest

Asked by evelynwest at 6:55 PM on Nov. 1, 2010 in Relationships

• Yes, he is, that is sad.......

Answer by older at 6:57 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• Yes! he really, really is my best friend! I don't trust anyone more than i trust him & i don't have as much fun with anyone as i do with him. He is the bestest friend i've ever had :~)
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 6:57 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• it's not sad older, it's the way it should be! When your man is your best friend, you have a good relationship!
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 6:58 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• Given the fact that my man rescued me from a seriously bad relationship, yes I can safely say he is the best friend I could ever have.
    Creating78

Answer by Creating78 at 6:58 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• Yes!!
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 7:04 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• My BEST friend??? I don't know if I can say that.... I love him, and he's definitely ONE of my best friends, but the bond I have with my best friend isn't something I could ever have with anybody else. The history we share, the inside jokes, it's just different. Sure, I trust him with my life, and we always have a great time together, but it's just DIFFERENT than with my girlfriend. Can't really even compare the two, to be honest.
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 7:07 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• Yes, without a shadow of doubt, my husband is my best friend.

I have girlfriends that I have had for 20 years, and even they do not know me as well as my husband does, they are not there for me no matter what 24/7 (it would not really be possible.. lol) like my husband is, and my husband above anyone else in this world is the 1 single person that I can openly/honestly and safely share anything/everything with.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 7:07 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• He is! I can see why older says it's sad; I wish I had a girlfriend who I am half as close to for when I need to vent about him. I would NEVER swap my friendship with him, eve a little, for friendship with a woman though. He's far too valuable to me!
    silversmom

Answer by silversmom at 7:09 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• yea he is and I think its really important that he is. I can talk to him about anything and everything. And if it wasnt that way I dont think it would make scene.
    LittleBirdFly

Answer by LittleBirdFly at 7:14 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• My man is!I tell him everything!
    sassy8970

Answer by sassy8970 at 7:25 PM on Nov. 1, 2010