How do you know if husband is cheating or not and just plain out liying adult content

started acting diff and changing abot 6 mths ago and been talking to a fiend that he has known a long time she lives in front of us started having funny feelings about her and not trustung her.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:11 PM on Nov. 1, 2010 in Relationships

• I think all men are different.. but he IS your husband, so you are probably in tune that he is acting different! Doesnt mean he is cheating, but you should def. ask him what is going on in his life for him to be different! good luck!
    vvlinley21

Answer by vvlinley21 at 7:16 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• Your gut is probably right. Every single time i did not feel right about a female, i was right. You can try to play detective, it's worth knowing the truth.

My DH is honest abe to a fault. He cannot lie, so if he ever did....i would know from a mile away. Women have a way of feeling these things out. I think it's instinctual for us. We can sniff out the bitches....i would bust out the spy glass & play detective...
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 7:16 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• sniff out the bitches.. hahaha, love it
    vvlinley21

Answer by vvlinley21 at 7:18 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• There is no way to know for sure, unless you catch him in the act. You should try a support group on here, for women who have been cheated on. I've seen them before and they can be very helpful. As for the lying, liers tend to answer your questions in more detail than neccessary, and/or switch blame. Like if you asked him where he was and he gave some elaborate story or asked where you were in a accusing way then its a strong indicator he has something to hide. Hope it all works out for you. Sorry you're going through this. I hate that feeling.
    berrysweetmamma

Answer by berrysweetmamma at 7:19 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• a friend of mine noticed small changes - he started looking in the mirror more, changed the underwear type, etc. He was cheating... She hired a detective, has photos and video for court.
    tortkey

Answer by tortkey at 7:42 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• Watch how he behaves now. When DH was cheating on me, he started dressing better, hair cuts, shaving, cologne, and all this for work, at KFC! Yea suspicious. Plus he wanted to go out more. I was stupid and truly thought it was new friends. He had the girlfriends number under his guy friends name. Took me a few months to figure it out. But It's the little things they do that gives them away. GL hun
    angeleyes0306

Answer by angeleyes0306 at 12:39 AM on Nov. 2, 2010