why is life so crazy

i have many ups and downs, my life sometimes feel like a big down, i feel like im being punished. here gose: my baby daddy is gone out of me and my daughters life, my cusin told me to keep a line open for him if he'd ever decide he wanted to come back. i feel like this he can come back but his ass gotta pay for his M.I.A. stunt, should i put him through a little hell for not being there or should i just let it go???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:09 AM on Jul. 4, 2008 in Relationships

• put him through hell. you have been the sole provider for your daughter so if he decides to come back make he pay for that mia time and make him earn it
    mychocolatedrop

Answer by mychocolatedrop at 10:02 AM on Jul. 4, 2008

• Yeah that's Right let him feel sorry for him self because i am going to tell you when your kid grows up looks back start asking question like why wasnt' they there for me............ Then they can be mad at there dad ... I should know i got two Niceces there 9 and 3 and have the same mom but diff daddy's and hurts me to see them like that... Them wanted a dad and then they don't know what male man turn too.. IT HURTS... SO MAKE THAT MAN PAY Let him know what it feels like for a change
    Angel_1981

Answer by Angel_1981 at 6:53 PM on Jul. 4, 2008