I wanna have another baby in a couple yrs but my husband don't:(?

How should i go about this i have two kids one is 20months and the other is 5months. Both are boys and i really ,really want a little girl. My husband says he don't want anymore more kids and it upsets me because i do one day whether it's 3yrs or more later but he said I'll have to leave bc he's not having anymore:(It stresses me out to think me having kids is over. I love my baby's and think a big family is great to have bc i was grown up in a big family but him and his parent's think we should stop! I know there's not much you can say but any advice would be nice.

nicole341

Asked by nicole341 at 8:07 PM on Nov. 1, 2010 in Pregnancy

• my advice is to just keep quiet and wait a few years. right now you still basically have 2 babies and i understand why he doesn't want to think about another baby right this minitue lol. in a few years he might get bitten by the baby bug....you never know (and he doesn't know either lol). but nagging him about it and bringing it up too much will only annoy him and make you sad, so just wait.
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:11 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• The only thing I can tell you is to give it time. I have two girls, also 15 months apart. I did not have my tubes tied bc I recognized the possibility that we may want more children later on (we are still young so I didn't want to do anything permanent.) We are happy with the two we have for now and are waiting to make the decision of whether or not to have another later on. We really wanted a boy, so I know how you feel. It is best to just focus on how blessed you are to have the two beautiful babies you already have and accept that you can think about having another later on. There's no sense in stressing about it. Good luck. God bless.
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 8:11 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• once your little ones are a little older hubby may be easier to convince. Right now he is probably just feeling the chaos of have 2 little ones in the house at once but when they start to get more independant and it isnt so stressful he may change his mind. This is something that you will have to talk with him about when the time comes and let him know how important it is to him, make sure you listen to his concerns as well.
    foxracing43701

Answer by foxracing43701 at 8:12 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• oops...i meant how important it is to you *
    foxracing43701

Answer by foxracing43701 at 8:13 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• Yes thank you for your answers i get that but he said he wants to get these grown up so we can go traveling and stuff and i want to do that but i still want my last baby. Yeah he also wants me to get my tubes tied but that's my decision and we're still young we may wind up( lord forbid )breaking up one day and meeting someone else. But who knows i may change my mind about wanting more he did give me the option of adopting a girl witch i wouldn't mind bc they need homes to
    nicole341

Comment by nicole341 (original poster) at 8:30 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• I unfortunately have the same problem. I have an 11 month old little girl and I want to try for a boy but my husband is completely against it. Im hoping he will change his mind in a couple of years. But i know exactly what you care going through, it is very stressful and aggravating. My advice to you is to just tell him how you feel. And maybe he will come around to the idea. Good Luck :)
    hayliesmommy20

Answer by hayliesmommy20 at 9:47 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• Do you just want one more baby or a baby girl. It is possible you colud have a dozen and might all be boys. Just something to think about. Especially if it is going to cause trouble between you and your DH. Good Luck.
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 10:36 PM on Nov. 1, 2010