Does anyone have a at home job?

I am looking for a at home job and its so many out there to choose from. Some time it can be a scam. My question is if there are any good at home jobs please let me know

ms.keisha17

Asked by ms.keisha17 at 8:08 PM on Nov. 1, 2010 in Money & Work

• SAHM! lol
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 8:12 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• Yea
    ms.keisha17

Comment by ms.keisha17 (original poster) at 8:14 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• Do you have your own home-office? If you want to work in a position such as telecommuting for a call center, you will need a quite environment to work in, free of distractions, which means kids, pets, etc. You also have to have the proper equipment and the equipment must meet their specifications. Just something to think about.

Otherwise, yes, there are at home jobs. I do have some ideas and opportunities in my Blog: Mavi's Home Work

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 8:14 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• I work from home mostly. I signed up for Scentsy (it's a wickless candle and warmer company), and I love it! I do mostly book parties so I don't have to go out if I don't want to, but I have done a few parties for friends and such. If you're interested in seeing what Scentsy is my website is http://thatsscentsational.scentsy.us and my email and cell number is on my website if you have questions :)
    diamondsgirl

Answer by diamondsgirl at 8:47 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• I'm a Guy and Eva jewelry advisor and a Miche bag rep...
    It pays well if you're motivated. I'm motivated :)
    romanceparty4u

Answer by romanceparty4u at 11:49 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• If your looking for an at home job, check out Our Blog Forl A List of them:-) Happy Hunting!
    Earnings In A Baskets
    uniquemom30

Answer by uniquemom30 at 8:05 AM on Nov. 2, 2010

• You're right, there are a ton of scams. Stick with free options until you learn the ropes. I never buy or sell anything and I made a good bit of money, over $20,000 from one company alone (over a few years). You can see my list and details here: Earn Money Online

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 9:26 AM on Nov. 2, 2010

• I have an at home business. I am a LaBella Gift Basket Consultant. Please check out my profile and PM me with any questions. We have a 7 day jump start program right now that is only $1.97!
    TALuke

Answer by TALuke at 10:16 AM on Nov. 2, 2010

• Yes, there are at home jobs. All kinds. I actually have 2. One is for an insurance company, one is also Scentsy. I've been in the insurance biz for 20 years and have had this job for 13 years (full benefits as if I worked in an office). And I've been in Scentsy for almost 3 years. Believe it or not, I have given my notice at my insurance job! Some think I'm crazy, but they really don't see the big picture. My ins job I work 8-4, and I cannot leave the house! I have to be here, period. That has gotten really old. I started Selling Scentsy because it did get me out of the house & around people. In the course of that, Scentsy now pays me the same as I make @my f/time, yet I work so many hours a month (parties, events, etc) and it is fun. My income will double this next year so I chose Scentsy.
    gr-mom2

Answer by gr-mom2 at 10:44 AM on Nov. 2, 2010

• I have a at home Business w/ Gold Canyon Candles and love it! I work around the schedule of my family and work my business as much or as little as I want. I do most of my work at night or on the weekends when my husband is home and can care for them. Let me know if you would like info on how you can start this business for free!

Tiffany
    Tiffany237

Answer by Tiffany237 at 12:20 PM on Nov. 2, 2010