What to use when drawing a nose/whiskers on baby for Halloween?

My 9 month old son will be a lion for Halloween tonight... I'm thinking about drawing a nose & whiskers on him to make the costume extra-cute, but what should I use that won't break out his skin or be hard to remove? Someone suggested eyeliner... Mine is kinda hard to get off. Ideas? Experiences? Thanks!

heather.huckaby

Asked by heather.huckaby at 1:45 PM on Oct. 31, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• magic marker like crayola washables.
    flutterfae

Answer by flutterfae at 1:47 PM on Oct. 31, 2008

• I would use your eye liner. Use a lighter to to soften the tip up, and wait until it cools and then use it. If you plan on going to the store first, get some of the Halloween make-up.
    Izzyscrazymom

Answer by Izzyscrazymom at 1:53 PM on Oct. 31, 2008

• Yes eye liner sounds good to use and might be safe as well. But just use something that wouldn't stay on or irritate the skin. But I am sure there is something out there you can use to draw stuff like that on a child. Just check around places probably like stores that sells makeup and etc... stuff like that might be able to help you with advice. I am sure that would look cute on you're child.
    snickers1201

Answer by snickers1201 at 2:28 PM on Oct. 31, 2008

• I always use eye liner because it's easy to get off.
    sammiesmom2000

Answer by sammiesmom2000 at 3:18 PM on Oct. 31, 2008

• Use eyeliner but rub some moisturiser on his skin first aqueous cream or johnsons baby cos it has a Lanolin base it makes it easier to take off :)
    luschram

Answer by luschram at 4:12 PM on Oct. 31, 2008

• I like the idea of washable magic marker.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 4:42 PM on Oct. 31, 2008