If you are divorced and remarried

Is your new dh anything like your ex? In what ways? I recently met a guy that I like alot...I'm just worried that he's my ex just newer and better

gypsymama532

Asked by gypsymama532 at 8:40 PM on Nov. 1, 2010 in Relationships

• NO WAY...He is actually totally the opposite...My Dh is very outgoing, loves to be around people, flamboyant, fun, hyper, and loving...my ex was cold, mean, abusive, very hidden from people, hated going out, and dull.

4_28_bbboy

Answer by 4_28_bbboy at 8:45 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• No, my hubby is nothing like my ex. Totally out of the "norm" of who I'd normally go for. Worked to my advantage. However, you need to look at this new guy, as the guy he is, not who he reminds you of. Otherwise hes guilty of "crimes" he's never committed (aka what your ex did)
    diamondsgirl

Answer by diamondsgirl at 8:45 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• Unlike the lucky women who answered first, my last husband turned out to be the ex again only worse. We also are now divorced.
    CorrinaWithrow

Answer by CorrinaWithrow at 8:47 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• He is absolutely nothing like my ex at all. Not physically, not emotionally, not intelligence-wise, not in any way shape or form.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 8:49 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• My husband is the complete OPPOSITE of my ex husband:)
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 8:50 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• in some ways yes..like music, tv and food..but emotionally, physically and lol sexually...hell no!
    ghschik04

Answer by ghschik04 at 9:12 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• im not remarried, but my SO and i have lived together for 4 yrs as if we are married...and my SO is the complete and total opposite of my exhusband. my ex showed me exactly what i DIDNT want in a man. they could not be any more different, and i couldnt be happier!
    LoriaAnn

Answer by LoriaAnn at 10:08 PM on Nov. 1, 2010