My heels....

My heels look aweful! UGH! They didn't used to look so cracked and hard on the bottoms of my feet. I have tried using the ped egg thing on them...getting a pedi...nothing has been working. I walk around all day either in flip flops or my bare feet because they swell so much (preggo) and I know that doesn't help. Are there any lotions or cremes out there that actually work? Any suggestions on how to get my feet looking pretty again??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:40 PM on Nov. 1, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• Try a nail file. That is what I use. Also a moisturizer just for feet.
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 8:43 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• Soak your feet in a tub of really hot water..as hot as you can take it. Put like honey & milk in it. Maybe some sea salt. Use one of those stones or scrubber to scrub off some of the dead skin. When you dry them apply some tea tree oil and then lotion. It could be a fungal infection. Just keep doing it a couple times a week.
    Momforhealth

Answer by Momforhealth at 8:44 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• I use a moisturizer with glycerin. The kind I like I get in card shops, oddly enough. They are in a jar and are nicely scented. They do work. You should be able to get them in other stores, too. Or ask the pharmacist.

Answer by Bmat at 8:44 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• soak them in the tub then scrubbed them. after that put a whole bunch of lotion (thick lotion too) on then wear socks to bed. that's what i do and it really helps.
    Ericha7

Answer by Ericha7 at 10:13 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• I use one of those things that has a coarse sand sheet on one side; a metal scraper on the other and the opposite end looks like a shoe horn. I can't remember where I bought. BUT I use the coarse sand side and sand my heels smooth then I lotion them with white Sally Hansen foot lotion which smells like lavender and then put socks on and go to bed. I think both can from Wal-mart.
    depressedmom65

Answer by depressedmom65 at 12:26 PM on Nov. 2, 2010

• st ives-- restoring lotion
    letstalk747

Answer by letstalk747 at 8:10 PM on Nov. 2, 2010