Cloth diapers

So I have to make the switch to cloth diapers cause ds gets rashes with disposable. There's just so many different kinds and brands it's getting to be information overload. So I was wondering, anyone who used cloth diapers which brand did you like or would you recommend and why. I'm really leaning towards the Flip system, I like that you can reuse the covers if they dont get soiled and there not too expersive. Also they have 3 different types of liners to choose from.

Oh and if you have any handy hints I'd appreciate those also...I'm really flying blind here :)

Finkette

Asked by Finkette at 8:40 PM on Nov. 1, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I have mostly bum genius and a couple of the Flips diapers. They are a good deal. I'd get liners that have fleece on one side because it helps to wick away moisture and keep their skin dry.
    maggiemom2000

Answer by maggiemom2000 at 9:32 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• My number one suggestions, head over to the Cuties With Cloth Booties group: http://www.cafemom.com/group/34752

There's so much to learn with cloth diapering and the group has some great stickies with information, and tons of people who will happily throw suggestions your way and answer each and every question you have =)

dedicatedrider

Answer by dedicatedrider at 8:59 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• Awesome thanks!
    Finkette

Comment by Finkette (original poster) at 9:01 PM on Nov. 1, 2010