What to use to draw nose/whiskers on baby for Halloween? (piog)

My 9 month old son will be a lion for Halloween tonight... I'm thinking about drawing a nose & whiskers on him to make the costume extra-cute, but what should I use that won't break out his skin or be hard to remove? Someone suggested eyeliner... Mine is kinda hard to get off. Ideas? Experiences? Thanks!

heather.huckaby

Asked by heather.huckaby at 1:46 PM on Oct. 31, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Use an eyebrow or eyeliner pencil. It's made for use around the eyes so it would be safe for the baby's skin. (I used it on my kids for several years and different costumes.)
    pagan_mama

Answer by pagan_mama at 1:55 PM on Oct. 31, 2008

• i done what pagan mom done works well,and stays on good. happy hallowen
    Val504

Answer by Val504 at 1:58 PM on Oct. 31, 2008

• I agree.... and baby oil should take it right off!
    drowninginboys

Answer by drowninginboys at 2:24 PM on Oct. 31, 2008

• Use eyeliner, and a baby wipe to take it off. I use water-proof eye makeup and baby wipes to take it off - nothing else works, not even soap!
    Anonymous

• My 5 month old son was a tiger and eyeliner was a bust. He'd cry and scream when I try to draw the whiskers and nose then he's smudge it everywhere.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 10:27 PM on Oct. 31, 2008