Dog Urine.

We have a 9 year old english mastiff. Lately he has been having lots of accidents in the house. After taking him to the vet we found out that he had a urinary tract infection & it is being treated. Unfortunately, now we have all these spots on the carpet that smell of urine.

How can I get the smell out for lowest price? Remember -- when he potties it isn't just a *tinkle* its a DOWNPOUR!!!

CayShek

Asked by CayShek at 8:44 PM on Nov. 1, 2010 in Pets

• pet store has a spray called natures miracle...its awesome and pretty cheep.
    Finkette

Answer by Finkette at 8:45 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• You may have to change the pad under the carpet and clean the carpet
    Momforhealth

Answer by Momforhealth at 8:47 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• Pet Smart...Natures Miracle...it removes the stain AND the odor of all organic stains including pee, poo, blood and vomit.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 9:03 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• Call 1-800-StanleySteemer GL
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 9:11 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• I have Stanley Steamer come out every other month... next month though we are pulling up our carpet and putting laminate wood flooring down in the living room- mostly because I'm tired of dog hair LOL.

i like Nature's Miracle a lot when my puppy was still little I used it if she had an accident, it worked really well!
    VeggieMuslima

Answer by VeggieMuslima at 10:50 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• Nature's Miracle
    CCMom123BetsyR

Answer by CCMom123BetsyR at 3:02 PM on Nov. 4, 2010