why is life so crazy part 2

i care about him and thats what pisses me off. we were never in a relationship we just wanted to stay safe i told him i didnt want to be a baby momma if i was going to have a baby he had to marry me. his ass got me pregnate the night i came from my sisters house we were drinking, and no lie i wanted him, his ass didnt want to use protection so i got mad, he finally gave in and after that we were on a role, i hole was small so we use lots of lub. when he went to put more on he took off the condom didnt tell me till 3 days later apologizing telling me i should get tested.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:10 AM on Jul. 4, 2008 in Relationships

• and yet he's still breathing? your'e a better woman than me. i'd be sitting next to lorena bobbit were i you.
    princezzmommie

Answer by princezzmommie at 3:48 AM on Jul. 5, 2008