Does anyone have any brilliant ideas for helping me round up photos for a website?

I just posted a request in my CM journal for photos needed for a website that I'm working on...anyone have any other ideas about how I might be able to get photos of women of all shapes and sizes wearing business clothes?

In addition to the post, I'm trying craigslist.com, onemodelplace.com, productionhub.com, freecastingcall.com, etc...but have a feeling that the best photos will come from women like the ones who may be reading this...I hope I'm right : ).

Thanks in advance for your time and consideration!

entrepreneuHER

Asked by entrepreneuHER at 1:49 PM on Oct. 31, 2008 in Beauty & Style

• have you tried stock photo sites? suck as http://www.sxc.hu/

flutterfae

Answer by flutterfae at 1:51 PM on Oct. 31, 2008

• Ooh...no...wasn't familiar with it...usually use istockphoto.com for stock photography, but in this case needed a no $ cost solution...thanks so much for the information! Maybe I'll find some photos that will work!
    entrepreneuHER

Answer by entrepreneuHER at 1:56 PM on Oct. 31, 2008

• Do a Google search with these words in the search box "Business women images" "womens business cloths image" You will come up with dozens of thumbnail pic pages of what your looking for. Just click on the image you wanna see and it will be larger and in most cases you can right mouse click on the pic and save it.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 2:32 PM on Oct. 31, 2008

• vbruno- that's actually not a correct way to get images to use on websites. Images are copyright and using them without the photographer's permission is illegal. that's why it should be done through a stock image site or getting people to donate photos to you, or you take the photos yourself.

flutterfae

Answer by flutterfae at 2:35 PM on Oct. 31, 2008

• thanks for the feedback vbruno...and flutterfae, that's also my understanding.
    entrepreneuHER

Answer by entrepreneuHER at 9:37 PM on Oct. 31, 2008