been o depo 2 years

ive been on the depo for 2 years will i havent blead sence august and i started bleeding oct 31 and its the worst ever and ive had bad ones i also blead after sex like 3 weeks ago but iam consered that something is wrong before i started bleeding i got a real bad pain in my left side so iam going to tell my doc but any ideas of what could be wrong

kaysmom415

Asked by kaysmom415 at 9:01 PM on Nov. 1, 2010 in Health

• Might be a ovarian cyst. I'm on the depo and since I started the depo I've been getting them
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 9:04 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• I was on Depo for 4 years, but stopped the injections over 10 years ago... No health issues for me while on Depo--no pain, no periods. Keep us posted if you find what's up...
    GoodyBrook

Answer by GoodyBrook at 9:14 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• i will let you guys know what they say but this is painsfull the worst peroid ever i didnt hurt this bad when i misscarried 2 years ago i just wanna know what could be wrong what are sings of a cyst on my overy
    kaysmom415

Comment by kaysmom415 (original poster) at 11:04 PM on Nov. 1, 2010