is it baby season or what????

3 of my friends have had babies...i usually joke and say that alot of ppl get pregnant in the winter time b/c its too cold to do anything else lol jk....
just thought i would share that useless info lol

Lovin_mybaby5

Asked by Lovin_mybaby5 at 9:17 PM on Nov. 1, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Tell me about it! Where ever I turn I see a pregnant woman. I think it's something in the water... I'm almost afraid to drink it... LOL A high number of babies are born in November 9 months prior to that is Valentines day.... You do the math :)
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 9:19 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• lol i so agree
    Lovin_mybaby5

Comment by Lovin_mybaby5 (original poster) at 9:21 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• We have 2 brand new babies in our church (small church too), my SIL is pregnant, 5 of my facebook friends have announced pregnancies on fb in the last couple of weeks...I'm surrounded too!
    Anonymous

• I'm surrounded also! I know of at least 10 people who are pregnant RIGHT NOW! It must be in the water...and then I drank the water...and now I pregnant to!! lol.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 9:48 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• yes my friends are either prego or just had a baby. I am feeling left out but i can't have another one right now, maybe in a couple of years!
    Ericha7

Answer by Ericha7 at 9:53 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• I wish what ever was in their water was in mine... I've been trying for a few months now. Must be patient rofl.
    Gnomeofmyheart

Answer by Gnomeofmyheart at 9:57 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• I don't seem to notice too many lately, but both times I was pregnant, it seemed like they were coming out of the woodwork!
    HaydensMama07

Answer by HaydensMama07 at 10:46 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• My two bf are pregnant right now. I have a cpl more who just had babies. I have two babies under 2 so I"m ok! :)
    carol2m2

Answer by carol2m2 at 12:07 AM on Nov. 2, 2010

• LOL I was just telling my fiance that since the economy and unemployment rates have been so bad the last couple years its just another great big ass baby boom because people have more time for sex!expecting girlangel

405mom

Answer by 405mom at 5:18 AM on Nov. 2, 2010