Baby Bug! Help!

I wasn't sure if I wanted another child or not. I have two daughters. I know it's not the best time to have another, but I can't help but get the baby bug with all the ppl having babies lately......what do you do when you get the slightest thought of having another and you know it's not the right time?

Kword

Asked by Kword at 9:23 PM on Nov. 1, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Why isn't it the right time? Maybe your feelings mean you ARE ready for another baby and that's why you're getting the "bug?" :)
    carol2m2

Answer by carol2m2 at 12:05 AM on Nov. 2, 2010

• I would get a baby fix from someone else's baby, play for a while then return, sounds good?

Answer by older at 9:25 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• Baby sit
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 9:25 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• What I do is babysit my friends 10 month old son when I have both of my children and it makes the baby bug go away
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 9:25 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• i go get a baby fix too, which i will be doing this week end :) haha!
    Ericha7

Answer by Ericha7 at 10:27 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• I need to lower my stress levels especially since I'm about to start school. So, having another baby right now just wouldn't make sense. I think I must just go get my baby fix.....I think I've decided that I do want another....just not right now. :)
    Kword

Comment by Kword (original poster) at 12:21 AM on Nov. 2, 2010