Sex VS Making love? adult content

Do you think they are one of the same or different? Explain your answer.

mommy_of_two388

Asked by mommy_of_two388 at 9:25 PM on Nov. 1, 2010 in Relationships

• I HATE, HATE, HATE, LOATHE the the phrase "making love" or anything similar to that. I cringe every time I hear it in real life, in a move, in a song, read it in a book, etc. To me, it's all sex or, well, a less eloquent word than sex that can be equated to "screwing". Everyone thinks I'm nuts for being so weirded out by that phrase, but I can't help it. It has always made my skin crawl. I don't think of sex as "making love" I think of it as sex. If I were to use the phrase "making love" it would be about things like respecting one another, making breakfast, cuddling, kissing, holding hands, supporting one another, etc. Sex does not make love, little things like talking and being there for each other do, in my opinion.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 10:04 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• Making love involves tenderness and emotion and having sex requires physical gratification.

Answer by older at 9:28 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• I think there is a difference, but it is all in your head. I don't think you can make love to a stranger.
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 9:26 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• I think there is a difference also and its about the type of connection you have with the person you are with, my DH and I can still be kinky or rough but I still consider it making love because we are pleasing each other fully.. sometimes I like just sex which to me is a quicky i need you but have little time lol!!
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 9:28 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• oh my lol they are Veryyyy different!! making love is a more passionate connection, and I would say that it is softer. Sex is just to get your fix lol a little more playful and maybe even a little rougher. This is just an opinion but Ive always said that its is good to make love to your partner but sometimes a good f*ck is reallly nice lol
    CrystalRaee

Answer by CrystalRaee at 9:29 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• they are way differnt from each other
    mommadent

Answer by mommadent at 9:30 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• I'm lucky to have found a man who makes those two things one and the same....we can have hot steamy fuck me hard sex and still make it romantic...don't ask me how...but he does and I LOVE it!
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 9:37 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• Yeah sex is knockin the boots the beast with two backs oh yeah or oh god making love is the married way.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 9:30 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• You know what they say... "making love is what a woman is doing while a man is f**king her." In my opinion, they're both wonderful.
    Blabbermouth

Answer by Blabbermouth at 9:32 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• Making Love is having sex with the one you love in the most unexpected moments that no one could ever explain while sex is a normal thing that most say needed by men to live with...
    arjannah

Answer by arjannah at 9:56 PM on Nov. 1, 2010