Where to buy phentermine pills without a RX

My doc i a pain in the you know what and he does not believe in diet pills. I go to the gym everyday and watch what I eat and I am staying at the same weight that I was when I was 9 months preggo. I have heard about phentermine pills and heard they work . ANyone know where to get them?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:25 PM on Nov. 1, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• Mexico. Quoted from Phentermine.com, "Buying phentermine without a prescription is not legal within the United States."

Can't you shop around for a different doctor? I had a lot of trouble finding a doctor who prescribed them so I asked the pharmacist. She gave me the name & number of a local doctor that I was able to get a script from.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 9:33 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• Phentermine was taken off the market in the U.S. because it was deemed unsafe for many people. Please, even with a doctor's blessing (prescription) use extreme caution. Many doctors approve and write prescriptions for patients and it ends up being a problem for the patient. GL
    Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 10:00 PM on Nov. 1, 2010

• Sometimes those "plateaus" in weight loss can suck but, I can assure you....you will get past it. Are you keeping track of your calories? I'd do that for a week first....then, average out what your caloric intake is in a day and lower it by only 100 calories. Keep up with your workout routine. I guarantee, you'll start to see a decline in your weight again.

Diet pills scare the hell out of me. There's not one, NOT ONE on the market that's "safe"....
    mainemusicmaker

Answer by mainemusicmaker at 9:55 AM on Nov. 3, 2010

• If you've hit a plateau, you need to increase your activity levels to get past it. Taking short cuts with weight loss does nothing for you in the long run. Keep on track and stay away from the diet pills.
    isabellalecour

Answer by isabellalecour at 10:32 AM on Nov. 4, 2010

• Try Slim Fast... I'm only losing a pound a week whichsucks but atleast I'm losing!
    peapod510

Answer by peapod510 at 2:53 PM on Nov. 4, 2010

• I would ask your dr. why he is so against them before getting them...
    ethans_momma06

Answer by ethans_momma06 at 7:02 PM on Jan. 14, 2011